twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday 21 November 2007

The Hayden by Dooney & Bourke

DesignersLA
Celebrity influence is being made by the new handbag Dooney & Bourke is introducing soon.


from Batch Please
Hollywood's newest "it" girl, Hayden Panettiere is the latest celebrity face for designer handbag brand Dooney & Bourke. The "Hayden" is a limited edition Dooney & Bourke bag designed by the starlet herself. “I wanted to do something people haven’t seen from Dooney & Burke before, so my bag is red patent leather,” said Hayden of her eponymous bag. I definitely agree with Hayden. This bag is definitely something different for the Dooney & Bourke brand. They're known more for classically styled leather handbags, not something as bold as red patent leather. I think this is a good look for the brand though. The bag is cute and I think it will appeal to trendsetters of all ages. If you're interested in owning the "Hayden," it will go on sale this December for $500.

No comments:

Post a Comment